Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- Emotive Controls - Think less. Experience more. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance and a full-color, guided cooking experience.
- 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Roasting Rack - Hot air steadily wraps around delicacies roasting on a sturdy wire rack.
- Steam Tray - Flavor unleashed. A perforated pan envelopes dishes with steam to naturally bring out the flavor of consistently-cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Baking/Drip Tray - On top of the rack or below. When it comes to baking or easy cleanup, this pan can get on the level you need it.
- 3.5-Inch Full-Color LCD Display - The full-color LCD touchscreen is compact and packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and JennAir® Assisted Cooking.
- Language Setting - Cook in your native tongue. Select English, French, Spanish or Mandarin as your oven's display language.
- Favorites - Save your favorite cycles to use quickly at your will.
- Steam Generator - Whether you want to heat things up quickly or let off just the right amount of steam, this generator allows you to switch things up.
- Water Reservoir - Easy-to-fill. Easy-to-remove. Smoothly keep your oven's steam generator brimming with water.
- Temperature Probe - No watching and waiting. With precise temperature readings, only experience the feeling of anticipation that comes with an evenly cooked fine dining experience finished to your predilection.
- Steam Plus Convection Mode - Come together. Use both steam and convection all at once for food that's tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection Bake Mode - Cookies, scones, muffins, souffle s, meringues and more. Whatever you crave, get even, golden-brown results that gratify every time.
- Steam Mode - Customize down to the exact percentage of steam, retaining nutrients and harnessing recipes to your will. Insert dishes one, two, three at a time - flavors don't mingle here.
- Steam Defrost Mode - Mouth-watering meals commence. Defrost frozen food gently and evenly.
- Steam Reheat Mode - Taste revived. Coax moist and delicious flavors out of your chilled or room-temperature foods without drying them out.
- Proofing Mode - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, more rapid rise than at room temperature.
- Yogurt Mode - Try your hand at making rich, velvety homemade yogurt.
- Recently-Used Option - Put your preferences on full display. Find your 10 last used oven settings, right on the LCD touchscreen.
- Steam Cleaning Mode - Come clean. Revive your oven's interior with a mode that makes spills easy to wipe away.
- Drain Mode - Lose the excess. Free the boiler of residual water for optimal cooking performance.
- Descale Mode - Don't let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the boiler and water lines.
- On-Demand Experts - Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your wall oven's best interest.
- 27" and 30" Trim Kits - Symmetry achieved. Trim kits give this 24" oven the proportions it needs to equal a 27" or 30" oven for an uninterrupted look.
- Flexible Installation - Make your move. With only a 120-volt connection required and an easy-to-fill water reservoir, this oven transcends the confines of the kitchen to go just about anywhere in your home.
|Installable Under Cooktop
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles
|Depth Closed Including Handles
|Depth Excluding Doors
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
|Hidden Bake Element
||Oven Light Touch Pad
|Oven Cooking System
|Oven Interior Depth
|Oven Interior Height
|Oven Interior Width
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Flush Installation Approved
|Power Cord Included
||Amazon Alexa, Android, Google Assistant, iOS, Nest
||WiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled
|Convection Element Type
|Number of Rack Guides
|Oven Cleaning Type
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.