Break convention. High-rise studios, home theaters, yachts, you make the call. These 60 cm wall ovens have the features and connectivity of JennAir® full-size products, scaled to suit and ready for curation.
- Emotive Controls - Think less. Experience more. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance and a full-color, guided cooking experience.
- 2.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Irresistible Interior - Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Closed-Door Broiling - Closed-Door Broiling
- Temperature Probe - No watching and waiting. With precise temperature readings, only experience the feeling of anticipation that comes with an evenly cooked fine dining experience finished to your predilection.
- Control Lock - Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- 2,450-Watt Single Broil Element - Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 2,450-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 2,000-Watt Ring Convection Element - This 2,000-watt element surrounds your cravings with circulating, consistent heat until baked to your satisfaction.
- CustomClean with Automatic Lock - Come clean. Tailor cleaning levels to the amount of build-up to revive your oven's interior.
- Favorites - Save your favorite cycles to use quickly at your will.
- True Convection Modes - Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat - Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Keep Warm Option - Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Over 90 Presets - Take your pick. With over 90 curated choices included in the experience, you can create feasts of any scale.
- On-Demand Experts - Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your wall oven's best interest.
- 27" and 30" Trim Kits - Symmetry achieved. Trim kits give this 24" oven the proportions it needs to equal a 27" or 30" oven for an uninterrupted look.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles
|Depth Closed Including Handles
|Depth Excluding Doors
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
|Installable Under Cooktop
||Top of Oven
||Bake, Broil, Roast
|Door Broil Position
|Hidden Bake Element
||Oven Light Touch Pad
|Number of Bake Elements
|Number of Broil Elements
|Oven Cooking System
|Oven Interior Depth
|Oven Interior Height
|Oven Interior Width
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Flush Installation Approved
|Power Cord Included
||Amazon Alexa, Android, Google Assistant, iOS, Nest
||WiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled
|Convection Element Type
|Number of Rack Guides
|Oven Cleaning Type
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.